- Put the water with the beef bouillon cubes or the beef stock in a large soup pot and add the beetroot.
- Bring to the boil; cover and simmer until the beetroots are tender, about 20 to 30 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- In batches, add soup to a food processor and pulse until smooth. Return soup to saucepan and gently heat through.
- Season with pepper and salt.
- Combine the sour cream with horseradish and warm up.
- Set about 10 minutes aside
Ladle the soup and garnish with a spoonful of sour cream horseradish.